CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

LETS GET BLOGGING AGAIN!!!

I have totaly not blogged in awhile now i shall start again. My mom told me that you can print all your blogs into a journal so i thought that was pretty smart and it is easier than writing in your journal day after day.
When we were driving home from out cabin up in Oakly me and my dad went in one car and the others went in the other. Anyway my dad gave me the best idea for my story so that one i shared, who knows how long ago isn't real i guess. I am not going to share my story to anyone anymore because it is getting to long and something i am working really hard on.

1 comments:

Becky said...

I'm excited that you are blogging again so I can read it. However, you need to work on your grammar my dear.