CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

School These Days BLAH!!

I mean I love school, but i'm just not the best at math and grammer so it is driving me crazy. I cannot wait for Lachie (if that is how you spell it,) and the bubble and DANCEING! Mrs. Ferrarie is not being nice because of Dallin, Tyson, Brian, and Lacy (Casy). So that is a problem. You know what school has really changed over the years. Enough about school lets go over to the after school activity's. Violin is going good i mean i'm still in book 2 Suzuki. I'm not doing soccer compotion since the girls on my team were evil, little, ugly, tiny brained twits!! Thwy were so mean I cannot just start explaning how much i hate them. (I know its mean but it is true.) I did not hate everyone on my team I liked Alyssa my old neigbor and, Ashley ny other old neihbor, and. . .that is about it. I'm going to rec soccer in the spring with Lindsey, Breanne and Kinley Breanne is my onlwy REAL friend on that team. Now what ealse is there in my life that i need to yell out? I've been learning about astronomy lately. My brothers Jake and Sam are killing eachother right now. I sent about 2,000 texts last month NEW RECORD!! :) I saw the Bee Movie a couple of days ago it was funny and wacky in a weird way. In Hip-Hop we learned part of I Don't Dance it was so much fun, easy, and good. Guess what. . .I might dye my hair BLONDE on Wensday my mom is going to the hair dresser to have her hair cut and will ask mine if I will look good blonde. I can't wait I personaly think I will look good with blonde hair. I want to try something new I would love to be a dumb blonde (Celeste what do you think i will look good with I know you usually perfer burrnets but do you think I will look good Blonde?)

1 comments:

Allison Paige Blake said...

Caroline,
You are one crazy girl i love all the same things you do I love you to death!
Ali Blake